In case your cPanel password is not accepted, you can try resetting it.
Log in your Client area at http://www.tvmserver.com and there will be a link to manage your hosting account under "My Services" menu. Follow this link and there will be an option to type a new password and Update to change your cPanel password.
Do the following steps :-
1. Login to client area @ http://www.tvmserver.com/clients/clientarea.php
2. Click "My Services" from the Services Sub Menu.
3. Click on "View Details" of the corresponding hosting account.
4. Click " Login to Cpanel" to check whether the login credentials stored by us is working or not.
5. click "Change Password" in the View Details Page.
6. If the existing login is working, then you can view current login details (Username/Password) in this page.
7. If the existing cpanel login is not working, then type new password twice and click "Save Changes" to update the new cpanel password.
Then try logging in cPanel with the new password and there will be no problems.