You might be getting a 406 Not Acceptable Error Messages from having mod_security enabled, so in some cases you might want to disable it to avoid this.
Below are the steps to follow to disable mod_security for one of your domains.
- Login to cPanel
- Under the Security section, click on Modsec Manager.
- mod_security will be on by default for all your sites, shown by a checkmark beside them.
- click "Off" beside the domain you wish to turn mod_security off for.
- You should now see that mod_security was disabled for the domain you selected.
- If you want all the domains to disable mod_security, click the "disable" button to disable mod_security for all domains.