- Open your device's email application.
- If you already have an email account set up, press Menu and tap Accounts. Press Menuagain and tap Add account.
- Type your Email address and Password, and click Next.
- If you have IMAP, tap IMAP. If you're not sure, tap POP3.
- Use these settings for your incoming server, depending on the type of email you have:
POP3 Username : Enter your full email address. Password : Enter your email account password. POP3 server : mail.yourdomainname Port : 110
IMAP Username : Enter your full email address. Password : Enter your email account password. IMAP server : mail.yourdomainname Port : 143
- Use these settings for your outgoing server:
SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server) SMTP server : mail.yourdomainname Port : 25 or 587 Security type : None
- Select Require sign-in and make sure your Username (your full email address) and Password are correct. Tap Next.
- Tap Next again. Name your account and enter the name you want to display on outgoing messages.
- Tap Done.
That's it. If everything is working OK, you should see some email messages. To make sure you can send messages, go ahead and compose an email and send it to yourself.